There are many car wash machines on the market with different characteristics and performances. A typical steam car wash machine supplies hot wet air at a temperature of 120°C and a pressure of 8 bars. All fats and oils are easily removed from high temperatures, and the surface of the car is effectively cleaned from static contamination.
How to Wash Your Vehicle With a Steam Cleaner for Cars?
Hot wet air easily reaches all hard-to-reach places, removes dirt from there, while one auto detail steam cleaner usually consumes no more than 10 liters of water. Moreover, such washing is the best way to clean the engine and engine compartment, without the risk of damaging anything. How to correctly use this device? Find the answer below.
- Start from processing the tires: carefully clean the wheels and rims from dirt.
- Clean the side mirrors, doors, and door seals, and dry them with a microfiber cloth.
- Carefully process the car body and windows, moving upside down and drying the surface with a microfiber cloth.
- Clean the front and back sides of the auto while drying them with a cloth.
- Finish the external cleaning by washing the lights.
- Proceed to clean the interior: start from processing the control panel, steering wheel, seats, floor, and finish with cleaning the rugs.
Advantages of Using a Car Detailing Steamer
The effect of a steam machine for car detailing is based on the use of the airy state of water without the use of cleaning agents, which guarantees the safety of paint, metal, plastic coatings, upholstery, and dashboard. Steam technology has the following advantages over traditional vehicle cleaning options:
- Steam car wash is universal and suitable for all parts of the car.
- Due to the high temperature, it has a disinfecting effect and neutralizes unpleasant odors in the cabin.
- Almost immediately after the procedure, the vehicle is ready for use.
- Washing cars with steam does not cause allergic reactions and does not pollute the environment.
- The technology is very efficient. In a matter of minutes, auto detailing steamers remove oil stains not only in the cabin or on the body, but also on the underbody, disks, under the hood, and on the engine. After processing, chrome parts sparkle like new, while the body acquires a glossy shine.
- Washing the body in this way allows removing dirt from the seams, joints of the frame, the folds of the upholstery in the cabin, etc.
- It takes about 40 minutes to clean a car with Fortador equipment.
Obviously, steam washing cars is a nice technology that combines environmental friendliness and efficiency. Just a few years ago, vehicles were cleaned only at stationary service points. Today, modern cleaning services are popular, which, in addition to washing a car, include a mobile dry technology for eliminating pollution. By the way, you can also purchase such a cleaner and use it at home. Enjoy!